Lima Beans and Pasta

1.5 cups cooked large lima beans*
8 ounces cooked pappardell pasta

2 tablespoons each: butter, extra virgin olive oil
3 ounces sliced onion
2 stalks celery, sliced
dash each: ground fenugreek, paprika, garlic powder

large handful sugar snap peas (in pods)
.25 cup chopped parsley

salt and pepper to taste
2 tablespoons butter

Heat pan to low. Add butter and olive oil; allow butter to melt. Add onion, celery and spices. Cook down over low heat until the onions are transparent. Add peas and parsley, cook until peas are bright. Add in beans and pasta, salt, pepper and the remaining butter. Heat through, then eat.

Serves 2.

*The lima beans I made from dry beans I'd cooked.

Comments

  1. Anonymous8:03 PM

    You and your damn beans!

    Do you have a Chore Wars party? Send me an invite code! I joined, but I'm pissy about the character lineup. Those racist bastards have no Jewfro option - it's either stick-straight cracker hair or AA hair (and only one option for that, even.) I know your character doesn't have to look exactly like you, but you know how much a part of my identity my hair is!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bergamot Curd

Gems, Lovely Gems

Lentil, Chick Pea and Eggplant Boil