Blog Renewal

I've had this blog for a couple years, but as you can see, I never really used it. I've decided to go ahead and start using it now.

This blog will mainly contain stories about school, my weekly list of homework (I see no reason why anyone would read those posts, but feel free if inclined), poor student recipes and sometimes stories from my weekend bar job in Austin (yes, I live in Houston. Yes, I commute each weekend to Austin).

Sunday, I will be a judge in a chili competition being held to help finance .... someone's theme camp at Flipside this year. There are supposed to be about 30 chilis, and I must admit I'm excited to be eating stuff that not only did I not cook, but is free.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bergamot Curd

Gems, Lovely Gems

Lentil, Chick Pea and Eggplant Boil