Sunday Storage

This week I've used up some stuff I actually remember. So proud. :)

I used:

2 pounds pasta
2 chicken breasts
all but one batch of the pizza dough I'd frozen (huh. That means I need to make more dough, doesn't it?)
2 pounds mozarrella
lots of tomato sauce (homemade sauce for pizza/pasta, not the little cans of tomato sauce)
some canned tomatoes
a tin of anchovies
lots of pickles
most of the pesto

I guess I've mostly been eating pizza and puttanesca this week. I didn't actually realise that until I wrote out this list. Interestingly, I discovered a loaf of bread in the freezer that I didn't remember having, so probably this coming week will be a lot of french toast and grilled sandwiches. If any of them are interesting I'll be sure to let y'all know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bergamot Curd

Gems, Lovely Gems

Lentil, Chick Pea and Eggplant Boil