Saturday Spending

Y'all aren't going to believe this. Once again, I did not go to the store! I really, really, really intended to go this week. After all, I needed more oranges. But then, a friend very kindly brought me a gift of some oranges when he came over to hang out, and that quickly made all my good intentions fall by the wayside. So, ... well, yeah. I'm a little embarrassed that there's only a week left of May and the only time I've seen the inside of a grocery store this month was to teach someone else how to shop. But, we'll see what happens next week.

So, the totals:

Money spent: $0.
Weekly allotment: $20
Monthly allotment: $80
Amount over weekly allotment: $0
Amount over monthly allotment: $0
Remaining balance: $80

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bergamot Curd

Gems, Lovely Gems

Lentil, Chick Pea and Eggplant Boil