Cherry Tomato Salad

Usually when I get cherry or grape tomatoes, I either eat them straight out of the bag or I cut them in half, dressing them lightly with salt and pepper. Ok... Sometimes pepper. Anyway, occasionally I get in a weird mood, and I want to do something different. So this is the "different" I like with these little tomatoes. The dressing is supposed to be very thick so it sticks well to the tomatoes.

Salad:

12 ounce cherry tomatoes cut in half

Dressing:

2 tablespoons whole grain mustard
1 teaspoon kosher salt
¼ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
1 teaspoon celery seed
3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
1 tablespoon olive oil
1½ teaspoons fresh dill, chopped

Whisk together. Pour over tomatoes. Serves 4.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bergamot Curd

Gems, Lovely Gems

Lentil, Chick Pea and Eggplant Boil