Lemony Sauteed Mushrooms

Apparently I'm not quite ready to eat that tomato sauce, because I ate a bunch of hot dogs today. I didn't have any hot dog buns, but I did have hamburger buns so I just cut them in half and stuck them in the burger buns. Yum. Anyway, that's not really the point. I felt a little snacky a few minutes ago but didn't feel like eating more hot dogs at the moment nor did I feel like making pasta (it's possible I'll change my mind later), and I remembered I had some mushrooms still in the fridge. I figured they'd be nice to saute and be done with it. So that's what I did. Okay, I didn't really saute it, because this was some pretty inactive cooking, but you get the gist. These were simple and incredibly delicious to me just by themselves, but you could eat them with rice, burgers, steak or whatever you like. Hope you enjoy!

4 ounces mushrooms
1 1/2 tablespoons each: butter, lemon juice
sprinkle of salt

Take a small pan and heat it to medium high with the butter in it. When the butter is melted, add mushrooms, salt and lemon. Let it cook for about 10 minutes. Serves 1.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bergamot Curd

Gems, Lovely Gems

Lentil, Chick Pea and Eggplant Boil