CSN Stores Review Opportunity

This is a nice, non-food post. Don't you love how I mostly put them all in a row, so you know exactly which days to ignore me on if you're only here for the recipes? Makes life easier for me too. ;)

Anyway, the people at CSN Stores offered me the opportunity to review one the items from their billion online stores (okay, really it's more like 200 stores, but you know how I love the word "billion"). They have a lot of stores, including one that has a section of like, 800 headboards. Thankfully, I already have a bed because I don't know how I'd be able to choose after looking at so many (and sadly, despite already having one, I still looked at them all). After much debate and indecision, I finally selected a product to review. From the cookware site, of course. I'm a sucker for an awesome new kitchen item, especially when it's not costing me my life's savings. I selected a Le Creuset baking dish that seems perfect for stratas and the like. I don't have one of these, but I do want one. So now, it appears, I shall have one. More casseroles for me! Woo!

Anyway, keep an eye out, as I'll be reviewing this little gem of cookware soon, in addition to how the service was from CSNStores.com.



And obviously, I'm being compensated in the form of a new casserole dish, but I'm not being compensated with the monies, nor am I being bribed to say anything other than exactly what my experience is (good or bad).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bergamot Curd

Gems, Lovely Gems

Lentil, Chick Pea and Eggplant Boil