Baked Rigatoni

I made this a while back too. Hence the still no pictures (one day, I'll get caught up and then y'all will have pictures again, given that I finally found my camera). This is one of the laziest meals I've ever made. It has very few ingredients and is one of those, "toss it together and be happy dinner is made without any effort from me" kind of meals. Ideal for work nights and such. Hope you enjoy!

1 can (or 2 cups cooked at home) black eyed peas
1/2 pound rigatoni, cooked to package directions
1 can stewed tomatoes
1/2 cup water
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 1/2 cups shredded colby jack cheese

Heat oven to 350F. Mix all the ingredients together, then bake, covered with foil, for 1 hour. Serves 2-4.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bergamot Curd

Gems, Lovely Gems

Lentil, Chick Pea and Eggplant Boil