Hi. I just wanted to pop in and tell you guys I really haven't been cooking lately. Over spring break, P and I went to Dallas to visit our friend D, and we ate stupid amounts of meat. Since we've been home, I've been slammed with homework, preparing to be the dramaturg for a play on the 16th, getting things set up for my school transfer in the fall and baking. A lot. Usually, I make these ridiculous batches of bread dough, and I freeze most of the dough. But with Pesach coming along, I've been trying to bake it all so I don't have to throw it away. In terms of eating, I have to admit, we've been eating mostly foods I've canned before ( meat sauce mainly), simple pastas (though mostly w/ sauteed mushrooms and preserved lemons lately, as it's quicker). Or eating fast food. Oh, and I found some breaded chicken in the freezer, so we had "oven wings" and oven fries one day. Tomorrow I intend to make several salads (my parsley is bolting, so I ...
:( Take care of yourself.
ReplyDeleteThanks, am trying to. Still went to work this weekend but finishing studying for finals has been really hard to focus on.
ReplyDelete