Mango Smoothie

So, mangoes. I think you guys heard about the mangoes in the freezer for like, 2 months. I actually managed to do something with them. I thought about mango quick breads and mango cupcakes and all sorts of other mango things, but at the end of the day, I mainly just wanted a smoothie. Kind of a creamy-ish version of pureed fruit. So, here it is. Hope you enjoy!

2 cups frozen mango
1/2 cup almond milk

Put them in a blender, and blend, blend, blend. If you want to make it protein-y, add some protein powder. Serves 1 (2 if you're more polite than I am).

Comments

  1. I love mango lassis. You could make it with frozen mango, I would think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmmmm mango smoothie looks delicious, love your recipes thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chile,

    I eat so little Indian food it didn't even occur to me that a lassi is basically what I'd made. It worked out really well w/ the frozen stuff.

    Sweet-komal,

    Thanks so much! I'm glad you're enjoying the recipes!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bergamot Curd

Gems, Lovely Gems

Lentil, Chick Pea and Eggplant Boil