Starting out

Hi.

I'm not intending to say anything substantial, enlightening or deep in any way (although if it happens, feel free to ignore it). It's just a place for the meanderings of my little brain, odd things I see along the way I want to make note of, or ... probably things about food, since that's mostly what I'm thinking about at any given moment.

It's just a thought-dump space for me.

Here's a starting thought - I hope this guy is successful in his endeavours. He's quite funny and brings to light his concerns about the way our country is headed in an entertaining and endearing fashion. I think he aptly makes the point that while it's a great thing to believe in whatever you wish, it's quite another to create legislation to enforce your belief that everyone should agree w/ you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bergamot Curd

Gems, Lovely Gems

Lentil, Chick Pea and Eggplant Boil